Sunday, December 22, 2013

My First Love at First Sight



"A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughter's role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships"



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! <3


Mom, I love you soooo much even all words in the world can't describe how much I really love you. I can't make any beautiful sentences, but I know that you know that I love you more than I love my self. I'll give you everything that I have just for only you. You're my guardian angel that God gives to me. You always do all the best thing you can do only just for make me feel happier. I know that I'm not a-good-enough-daughter for you, but I promise you that I'll do my best to make you happy and proud about me. You're the best mom ever in this world. You're the best woman ever I've seen. You're the one I love.You're my home, I have no home but you, Mom. You're my Heaven. You're my first love at first sight cause I've been loving you since I opened my eyes <3


-a girl who falls in love at first sight to her mother-



My Guardian Angel

LOVE YOU

I Owe to My Angel

There's nothing...

Mother's Love

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



MUST CHECK THIS VIDEO! :')








No comments:

Post a Comment