Sunday, December 8, 2013

I wanna sleep well


Today I'm not feeling well. I think my sleep period should be repair soon. I've an insomnia and all the night my eyes can't be closed until 12 pm or more... Sometimes I felt so tired and wanna sleep in normal period but everytime I wanna close my eyes before 12 pm, that person always came to my mind and rush everything -in my mind- so I just can laying in the bed, thinking about that fckin person until -at least- 12 pm and many times I just started to crying when I miss and think about him at the night.

I felt like I'm starting to dying. I'm so fckin miss him but I can never ever ever ever ever ever eveeeerrr told him cause I've someone else that I must protect its heart. I love both of them and I can't choose one of them and hurting another one, I think it much better for us to be like this. Just keep it as a secret.

All I need now is moreeee sleeping time~ my body keep telling me to take a rest and sleep well but my brain can get of it. So, I'll try to safe my body from my brain lol




Bonsoir! Ssstt... Ne le dites à Personne.



No comments:

Post a Comment